Monday, July 29, 2013

June + July Photo Update

I was going through my blog stats this morning and saw the post my EXO Wolf inspired nails had 145 views! I definitely never expected to get that many. 

is this for real? hahha




The roses in front of my parents house bloomed nicely this year!





I saw this when I went for a little hike with a friend at one of my usual places. I think it would be super fun to do a road trip with friends in a VW van!
I ate really healthy for a while after I got home from school. 


Kielbasa~
Strawberry lemonade

I thought this strawberry looked like a kitty  (=^・ェ・^=)
These are the best cheese puffs ever! I always eat too many when I get them...

Sauteed baby arugula greens and mixed cherry tomatoes, mozzarella chunks, and cucumber chunks in a vinegar/olive oil dressing. French bread on the side
I went to see a friend while they were at work... Perks of knowing a barista: they make your cup pretty :)

I went to Seattle a few times while home; this time was with my mom, and aunt/uncle while they were visiting my family. I wanted to ride the Great Wheel but it's $15 for an adult and we didn't have much time.

"Test You Love!" in Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe, Seattle. My sister I had to do this next time I went to Seattle since I'd never done it.


I can't say I was expecting that result... lol

my parents and I went to a bbq for the 4th of July; I volunteered to make a dessert
Plain on the outside, surprise on the inside!

It seemed like people were pretty impressed! The frosting looks discoloured because I used cream cheese frosting (I hate buttercream..)

4th of July nails~ My favorites were the ring finger and right index (fireworks)


At the end of the BBQ, we lit off laterns

got to see this cutie before I left for Utah :-)



My mom, sister-in-law and her mom were all surprised that I interacted so much with my nephew that they kept taking pictures of us. 



Violists dream :)

Bronze cast of Primrose's hands

I want it 

Sneak Peek of My Room: Finished putting up my posters! Hopefully the posters for the Growl Repackage will be good so I can fill in that empty space under EXO~

I got my hair trimmed last Saturday.. it's quite a bit more even now!  Hands down one of the best salon experiences I've had. It felt like I was getting a deep massage on my scalp when I got my wash.


That's all for now.. Once I feel more settled in, I'll do an apartment tour. Hopefully I'll inspire myself to take pictures of some of the clothing items I've bought recently. 

-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment