Thursday, June 19, 2014

Seattle in June; Father's Day, Best Friends (3/3)

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

This is the third and final post for my trip to Seattle. I wrapped up my stay with a nice at-home dinner for Father's Day, and caught up with my friend, Zach. Sunday night, my sister went up to Saint Mark's Cathedral for Compline. Afterward, an organ performance major from Pacific Lutheran University gave a mini-recital. I'll add in the photos and audio from that once I get it sorted out.



Lazy fruit tart: graham cracker crust, cheesecake pudding, 
strawberries, mandarin oranges, kiwi


I make good use of the macro smart mode on my camera


Filet Mignon, Steamed Artichoke, Artisan Bread


Flowers from Pike Place Market


Chrysanthemums from my Dad's garden





"This one is nice,"


...


"but this captures us perfectly."


Pastries from Vosen's Bread Paradise German Bakery in Salt Lake City

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics!! what kind of camera do you use?? they are all so amazing and crisp and rich in color!

    ReplyDelete