1. I don't do exciting things or take photos on a regular basis
2. I hate editing photos.
2. I hate editing photos.
That being said, I'm rather proud of myself for get photos from my trip edited and uploaded within a week afterward. Hooray for productivity!
Snoqualmie Falls
more falls...
Even more falls, this time with a dark filter.
Base of the Falls, from the safety of the viewing platform.
It's a bit nostalgic, seeing sunlight filter through the leaves of a big leaf maple tree.
Because smiling and looking at the camera is so not vogue.
47.611365, -122.345138 in Seattle.
Chocolate macaron from Le Panier at Pike Place Market in Seattle.
Strawberry macaron from Le Panier at Pike Place Market in Seattle.
Grape leaves from Falafel King at Pike Place Market in Seattle.
First time visiting The Freemont Troll in Freemont, Seattle.
Greenlake, Seattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment