Sunday, June 2, 2013

May OOTD/Ns

Considering the amount of time I spend on tumblr, you would think I would update this blog more often... But anyways, here are a few OOTD (outfit of the day)s from the past month or so. (photos after jump)


Chambray Shirt - Faded Glory; Dress - H&M; White Cap-sleeve Shirt - Down East Basics; Shoes - Guess;

Shirt - Faded Glory (same shirt as the light one above, just a darker wash); White crops - Banana Republic; Shoes - Madden Girl



Sweater - GAP; Shirt - Converse One Star; Pants - Dress Barn; Shoes - BONGO

Sweater - Banana Republic; Jeans - Hollister; Shoes - Madden Girl; Bag - London Fog

Top/belt - Charlotte Russe; Crops - Banana Republic; Sandals - ??

Black Maxi Dress - Banana Republic; Black v-neck  tee -  Mossimo; Earrings -  MIXIT; Shoes - Bongo (same ones as in the purple shirt/black pants ootd)
The necklace I'm wearing in almost all of my pictures is a gift I received last Christmas from one of my closest friends. I've been wearing it a lot recently in honor of EXO's comeback but also because I think it's really pretty!

So pretty! 

I tend to favor the same few pieces when it comes to outfits for "going out" (which is why you'll see certain articles of clothing a lot). To be honest,  I wear sweatshirts/t-shirts and sweatpants or yoga pants nearly every day. I might as well wear something comfy and warm if I'm going to be home all day~

-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment