Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lovely winter we're having this spring...

It was snowing rather heavily earlier, but I've just looked and it has turned to rain. I don't mind it, really (except I left most of my winter stuff in Washington after Christmas) but I'm supposed to go to Monticello tomorrow for a class and I'd really rather not be outside in the rain for a couple hours.


I had two photos here originally but something happened to them hmm


Today; I'd say there were 2 or 3 inches before it started raining...

The weather has been all over the place recently. I think today is the third or fourth time it's snowed this spring... I feel like when it finally warms up (for real), I'll be back in Washington.    s i g h


I've been listening to music while updating my blog and this song by BlockB's* Taeil came on. I knew he was a good singer, but wow I had no idea he was this good! The lyrics are sad so just focus on his singing ha ha.



-Mary

*BlockB is a korean "k-pop" band consisting of seven male members. They're mostly known for their hiphop/rap sound. They're one of my favorite groups because of their talent and personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment