NOTICE:The giveaway is now over. Congratulations to twitter user _VIXXETERNITY_ on winning!
How the winner was selected: I made a single randomized list of all entries from instagram, twitter, and tumblr. After removing duplicate accounts/giveaway accounts, I used a random number generator to pick the winner.
I recently acquired a signed copy of ToppDogg's Special Album Arario from Mnet's Meet&Greet with a Yano (black version) photocard. I'm not into ToppDogg's music, so I decided to give away the album~
How the winner was selected: I made a single randomized list of all entries from instagram, twitter, and tumblr. After removing duplicate accounts/giveaway accounts, I used a random number generator to pick the winner.
----------------
I recently acquired a signed copy of ToppDogg's Special Album Arario from Mnet's Meet&Greet with a Yano (black version) photocard. I'm not into ToppDogg's music, so I decided to give away the album~
please note: the album has been opened to allow for signing & to check for photocard;
some of the corners may be slightly damaged due to unpackaging and/or shipping.
How to enter:
Share the image below onto ONE of the following: tumblr, twitter, or instagram. Make sure you include the link to this post(http://www.coloue.co.vu/2014/05/tdgive0614.html or http://bit.ly/1jjSxq9), as well as the tag "#tdgive0614". (Tumblr users: make sure the tag is in the tags section)
![]() |
| share me ! |
Rules/Info:
- Please only enter once (note the "ONE of the following" statement above) to keep it fair for everyone
- Make sure your account is not private/locked (I won't be able to see your post if it is).
- Open internationally
- If you're underage, please get your parent/guardian's permission to enter.
- Contest ends Thursday, June 05, 2014 at 12:01am MDT (UTC/GMT -6hours)
- I will contact the winner the day the contest ends. If I don't receive a response within 72 hrs, an alternate winner will be contacted.
- The accounts I will contact the winner from are:
- twitter: n0rwegianhood
- tumblr: coloue
- instagram: xiuswag
- Make sure you have your inbox/fanmail/dm open so I can message you if you win.
- If you win and don't want your account name released, please let me know.
- Questions? Comment below or tweet me
@n0rwegianhood
Good luck!
xx Mary

Thank you so much for this giveaway <3 I posted it on tumbler. Name is KwonJiYong13. *crosses fingers*
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway and wish me luck! :)
ReplyDeleteI shared the post on twitter. My twitter username @zsaclarissa
I really love topp dogg <3<3
ReplyDeleteAnd,i really really wanted to have arario album^^
I dont have any topp dogg albums because i don't have money ㅠ,ㅠ
I really really hope i can win this giveaway~*hopesandprays*
I already shared on my twitter @Hervee_216
Thank you very much for making this amazing topp dogg giveaway^^
Good luck for me~ Wish me luck (but i always unlucky ㅠ,ㅠ)
It's me again~ *lol*
ReplyDeleteI want to add more comment^^
Yano,is my bias in topp dogg...
If i win this giveaway,it'd be really really appreciate the album and i will take care of the album^^ (I PROMISE!!)
And also,if i win, it will be an encouragement for me to do my final test on 09 June 2014...
I really really wish i have a tons of luck for winning this giveaway^^
I'm so Sorry for my bad english...
^^Thank You Very Much^^
Enter me please!!
ReplyDeleteI post on tumblr (http://angelaproffi.tumblr.com/post/86894108074/join-this-amazing-giveaway-come)
Thank you very much for this giveaway! I love ToppDogg but I can't buy this amazing Album and that makes me very sad, but thank to you I have a possibility now!
Thanks for the giveaway!^^ I have followed you and tweeted this post~ My twitter id is @hazeLminT :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge fans of them and their music.
I really hope i can win this!!
Posted it on tumblr~
My tumblr is @gorgeousnamjoon
thanks for the giveaway xD
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge ToppDogg fan AKA ToppKlass AKA ToppKuel :3
its on my Tumblr now :3
@jmacer-kpoper
thank you again and good luck to everyone :D
thank you:) i shared on twitter my account is @kpop_4_ever_
ReplyDeleteBig thank you to everyone for participating! ♥ The giveaway is over and I've gotten in contact with the winner.
ReplyDelete